Approximately 80% of people do not set goals even after believing that goal setting is a major component in bettering you life. So whats so important about goal setting? A recent study showed that 3% of Harvard MBA’s made 10 times more then the other 97% of Harvard MBA’s. How is that possible?
-84% had no specific goals at all
-13% had goals but they were not committed to paper
-3% had clear, written goals and plans to accomplish them
The 13% of the class who had goals were earning, on average, twice as much as the 84 percent who had no goals at all.
Even more staggering – the three percent who had clear, written goals were earning, on average, ten times as much as the other 97 percent put together.
This is the power of goal setting!! This is probably the biggest excuse: “I can’t write down my goals – I have so many, and I don’t have enough time.”
And this is my answer for that. If you don’t have time to write down your goals, where are you going to find the time to accomplish them?
The 3% that made goals and wrote them down were more driven, therefore making more then those with no goals set. So is goal setting important? I’ll leave that up to you to decide but more important then goal setting is finding the best opportunity possible to reach those set goals. If you want to make twice as much as you made last year at your job, do you think staying there is going to allow you to reach that goal. Probably not! Now there might be a few cases where you are promoted to a big position in the company your are currently at, but it is not going to happen for a lot of people.
So what do you do when you want to better your life and you have goals in mind but no clear knowledge of how you’re going to reach them. You search for opportunities right? Well your search has paid off. Visit www.carlosfigueredo.net/allstar for the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. It will not cost you a dime, but it may give you a fortune to check this website out. What do you have to lose? Now i know time is money, but a few minutes could change your life forever! Isn’t that worth a few minutes of your day?
I hope you were able to get a little bit of information from this article and that you take action and get on the road to success!
Your partner in success,